- Zipliners must wear closed-toed shoes.
- The zipline tour is designed for use by participants of average physical condition and who are in reasonably good health. Participants will need to climb up and down sets of stairs, must be physically able to control the speed of their travel along the zip lines by tensioning the zip line cable with gloved hand, and able to pull themselves along the zip cable a few feet in the event that they lose momentum before reaching any of the landing platforms. (These skills for using the zipline will be taught before the tour on the practice line)
- Participants must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds.
- The minimum age is 8 years old. Children between the ages of 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult, but must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- Pregnant women and people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the tour.
- Bear Mountain, LLC, reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons we deem to not be conducive to a zip line tour.
- Participants must wear closed-toed shoes.
- The course is designed for use by participants of average physical condition and who are in reasonably good health.
- Participants must weigh between 40 and 250 pounds and be at least 36 inches tall.
- The minimum age is 5 years old.
- Every participant is required to sign a Liability & Release Waiver.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a signed waiver by a parent.
- Climbers must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Participants should be of average physical condition and in reasonably good health. Climbers must use the wall independently, aside from verbal advice. The auto-belay supports climbers and allows a gentle descent, but climbers must hoist themselves up the wall by the holds on their own strength.
- Participants must weigh between 50 and 300 pounds.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, but must be able to participate independently of the adult.
- Bear Mountain LLC reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety, or other reasons we deem to not be conducive to a zip line tour.
Mama Bear Zipline is $75 for the tour. The Baby Bear High Ropes Course is $20 for two trips around the course. Use of the Bear Scramble Climbing Wall is $15 per half-hour time slot. All costs include safety gear and experienced guides for your adventure.
Cancellations are less a $15.00 per person cancellation fee. The remainder of the deposit is refundable if we are given 24-hours advance notice. No shows and cancellations within 24-hours of trip departure are not eligible for refunds. We will try to accommodate a trip change within the same year based upon availability if your change is requested within 24-hours, but we cannot guarantee this.
Reservations are always recommended for the Mama Bear zipline. We limit our Mama Bear zip tour group size to 8 participants per departure, which is every 2 hours. This enables us to provide you with the best possible experience. If you do not have a reservation, we will always do our best to accommodate you based upon our availability. Reservations are not required for the Baby Bear High Ropes Course but please call or email to ensure we are open before arriving for the course.
Guests are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled zipline departure time. Unfortunately, we cannot give refunds for late arrivals. If you do not make your departure time, we still have all the same expenses, and may have turned others away from tours to accommodate your group. Therefore, we cannot refund no-shows the day of the trip. we can be somewhat more flexible for the climbing wall, but, again, we can’t guarantee another time that day, and you risk having to wait a longer period while other groups use the wall.
Plan to spend 2 hours on the zip tour, from arrival to landing. Our zipline course is 2700 feet long, consisting of 7 ziplines.
You will need to wear closed-toed shoes (such as tennis shoes). Wear comfortable clothing, but please avoid anything loose (no scarves, etc.). Long hair will need to be tied back. Women should not wear skirts; very short shorts are not recommended, as they are not as comfortable while wearing your harness. Dress for the weather forecasted for the day of your tour. We do operate in the rain, so please be prepared. Valuables such as jewelry, cell phones, purses, and wallets are best left locked up at our base location. Consider leaving all other valuables at home or locked in your car. Bear Mountain LLC is not responsible for property lost, damaged, or stolen during your tour or climb.
Zipline participants are fitted with a seat harness, a trolley system, two lanyards with secure clips, gloves, and a helmet. The equipment is similar to rock climbing equipment, but specifically designed for a zipline tour. The equipment for the Bear Scramble consists of a harness for the auto-belay. Gloves are not needed for this climb.