Bear Mountain is located within an easy drive of Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; and Morgantown, WV. Please note that mapping applications or sites will bring you to the center of town, rather than to Bear Mountain’s entrance. See below for directions: 2354 US Highway 211 East (also called Lee Highway), Luray, VA 22835.
Traveling on I-81
- Take Exit 264 at New Market and go East on U.S. 211, 20 miles
From Skyline Drive
- At Thornton Gap, take U.S. 211 West for 5 miles
From Washington, DC
- Take I-66 West to Exit 13 (Linden & Front Royal)
- Take U.S. 55 West to U.S. 340 South.
- Take U.S. 340 South 26 miles to Luray.
- Take U.S. 211 East 3-1/2 miles.
- Take I-95 North to Fredericksburg.
- Take Rt. 3 West to Culpeper.
- Take U.S. 522 to Sperryville.
- Take U.S. 211 West 5 miles past the Skyline Drive.
From Baltimore, MD
- Take I-70 West to Frederick, MD.
- Take U.S. 340 West which becomes U.S. 340S, south to Luray.
Bear Mountain, Unofficial Music Video, Survive
Brother Bear Mountain Top Fight
Bear Mountain - Hopeful (Official Video)