- Bretton Woods - Located just 15 minutes from the Lodge, Bretton Woods is one of NH's best ski areas with 434 acres of skiing and snowboarding, including 101 trails and glades, as well as four terrain parks - all accessbile by 10 lifts, including four high-speed quads. Bretton Woods also has some of the best Nordic trails in the area. All guests save on Alpine & Nordic tickets with our discount vouchers.
- Cannon Mountain - Located in Franconia Notch just 15 minutes from the Lodge, Cannon Mountain offers NH's highest vertical drop with 72 trails plus the Mittersill Backcountry Area all accessible by 9 lifts. Discount vouchers are avaiable to all guests.
Website: offer complimentary use of snowshoes here at Bear Mountain Lodge. Our guests can enjoy them here on our on-site trails or borrow them and head out for the day to The Rocks Estate or other recommended trails. One of our guests favorite activities is to join Michael on an evening hike wearing a headlamp and of course warm gear. Once you experience it, you'll be hooked. Proper winter clothing including boots is required for the guided hikes.
- Northern Extremes - Located just 15 minutes away in Bretton Woods, Northern Extremes is conveniently located to the NH trail system. In fact, you can snowmobile directly to Bear Mountain Lodge. They offer both guided tours and daily rentals.
- Jefferson Notch Motel - Also about 30 minutes away in Randolph, there is direct access to the NH trail system - an open trail so you can head out for the day and go whereever you want on the miles of trails available.
- Website: www.jeffnotchmotel-cabins.com
- Muddy Paws Dogsleds - A guest favorite! Experience a truly authentic north country sled dog adventure at The Rocks Estate. Your ride goes through narrow, "twisty-turny", trails set deep in the woods where you'll pass a sugar bush, active working forests, historic landmarks, and thousands & thousands of wicked cool Christmas trees! You'll get to meet the dogs and help setup your sled then sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Website: up under a warm blanket with your special someone and enjoy a beautiful sleigh ride at The Franconia Inn. To make a reservation for your private sleigh ride, just call (800-473-5299).
Mountain Vista vs Bear Creek 2nd Half - 5A Football 2013
Meg Finds Bear Activity W Bear 5 15
Mountain Vista vs Bear Creek Football 2012